New day dawning











The fact that we as a company have had intellectual property stolen from us is in part our fault for trusting too much, and allowing too many outsiders in that shouldn't have been. Only people that want to rub a rock against a flint to start an intense fyre of distaste and depart us from our just rewards is the forefront of crap, that, I'd just asoon forget and sidestep.
Last night overnight it was suggested that I scrub all that we have built company wize of AyreWolf Aviation, Dixie Towing, and all for all things Highway Hooker/KTOW. Thing is, Highway Hooker is great and continues to already be our parent company, but on the surface, its far from prime time.
I made a death bed promise, to three DOH (Dukes-of-Hazzard) cast members as well as two of its creators, that Hazzard County, the image, heritage, and all would be maintained by me on air, on the road and in company, until such time as a shop operation worthy of Hazzard County anything could be brought online. Thus until HCC (Hazzard County Choppers) is polished to its utmost brilliance, and I know where in the Mountain West I firmly drop anchor , the company runs as it has for 20 plus years, Dixie Towing of Idaho. That said, Highway Hooker will be the name of our evening radio show on KTOW, likewize, the place where I carve out my news on both blogs etc. But in vocational operation, just ain't going to happen.
That in the grip, I think the Miss Highway Hooker project, a full blown rebel tow truck owner/operator site, and all the rest just gets my shorts wet with anticipation. But unlike we did in Glenn's Ferry, with Becky and friends, or the Ring girls from that MMA outfit in Boise, Puss and boots ain't going to rule this roost.
But seeing the decay, much less the copying and duplication of so much of our company, and media handles and invasions of our intellectual property, I felt the need to get Highway Hooker and all its components back up and truckin.
We will make it, this time. I'm already shopping Boise for a 10-20 for the op, but I still have not sniffed out anything worth renting for the idiotic rates people want there.
Dig this, in Metro Utah, one can rent a place to do business for under $500.00 a month, many with all utilities paid. Utah has a burgoning economy, Idaho doesn't and yet your lucky if you can rent a shack to live in for $500.00 a month.
Give that and the fact that at the end of the day, off air, off the road, back home, my only friend is a computer and/or a TV. No serious female getting hot and kozy. Gal pals sure. But no serious joining of mind and body.
So I need to be where that's possible, so I'm training three young gals to do just that. So I can leave this in their hands, move me to Wyoming in August, the radio HQ to SLC in October, and the rest will be broken asphault.
Time to zero out need sleep. Oh and yes, Becky, I could sure use you again, just give me a call.
L8R Ya'll
Cooter

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Pheenix

If I hear one more thing about jobs I’m going to scream

From the Sheep’s Pen