It's getting there , Highway Hooker radio and TV












I am awake although I feel like I woke with a hangover without the party before, seems as though my property managers young'n next door was here with SEVERAL of his friends. The slamming of doors , the smoke breaks just outside my front door on the stair case , going to quietly speak to my lady friend on Monday about it.
Okay then.
Most of my morning I spent online with a conference chat with the Knytes High Council.
Before I get into this further for those who might be new to this blog and all, the Knytes-of-Anarchy is the mothership, under that umbrella , are two organizations, one has a membership of just over 25k , and the other just under 5k. Those organizations are, in order the Rode Knytes the only national towing organization for small rural based tow operators, and the Toew Bro's(Brothers) Association. A more relaxed group of those who like to show off and share our affection of old skool tow trucks and the lifestyle that goes with that. 
With that in your grips, The Knytes High Council met online and outside of many thoughts and ideas came a bolt of lightening. Since nobody else is doing it why not the Knytes? The gig being, put back together the old SpeedTV Channel, hey we kinda invented it years ago, the name SpeedVision came from one of my flock of tow companies in 1992 SpeedWrench Towing of Rupert Idaho. 
Once the cable/satellite tv channel is built, do up Highway Hooker TV, a kind of WRECKED with a more rural small town feeling.
During that time rebuild Highway Hooker Radio. 
Further details will be on HazzardAyre.
TTYLY

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Pheenix

If I hear one more thing about jobs I’m going to scream

From the Sheep’s Pen