Many Copies, one original

A HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumb

I stressed over this early this morning after reviewing so many outfits online that have tried to duplicate our company and this bog/radio show’s name, mainly Highway Hooker. First of all know this there will be some calls made to request nicely but firmly they discontinue the use of our names. Be it Highway Hooker Towing, Highway Hooker Radio, Heavy Hooker Towing, etc. But it amazes me all the while, for every jerk that ridiculed our companies names or subsidiaries names, that they copy the name and try to make money off of it. From Road Resque Towing of Boise, to others its hey, pay up friends or shut up.

However you can bet your next inspection that b4 I give up my current handles I use to light our candles, those names WILL BE COPYRIGHTED as well as filed as registered trademarks.

However, remember from the jerks in Mountain Home Idaho(MHI) to that butt wipe in Pocatello, that seriously hindered our progress for the last 5 years, are the same ones, that found that they were wrong, I and the club were right and legit, more over those same idiots will be the first to try to make money off of the name of one of our companies. Or club members’ company’s .

Granted I didn’t start the Hooker thing, that was done by Tommy of TNT Towing of Boise, but since then I carried that label for too many years both in Idaho here and in Utah. All too many witness’ and friends, not to mention club members who will testify that Hooker as it relates to me and my company, is not any kind of copy, we, rather I am the original. Like I have said, many copies, only one Original, and we are it: We are Highway Hooker Towing Idaho, and Heavy Hooker Towing Utah.

Much to do need sleep.

L8R

my sig[2]  HWY HOOKER AD[2]


Quote of the Day:
You have freedom of choice, but not freedom from choice.
--Wendell Jones
1 John 4:11-12“Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb all tail

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Pheenix

If I hear one more thing about jobs I’m going to scream

From the Sheep’s Pen